Primary School Teacher
Applications are invited for the following position:
Primary Classroom Teacher (Full time/ temporary)
If you are looking for a position where you can develop your skills to a high level within a supportive school community and work under the guidance of a highly experienced Primary School Coordinator, then teaching at Salamah College is for you.
Applications for the position of one Primary Classroom Teachers (Year 6) to start in Term 3, 2017 academic year are welcome from suitably qualified and aspiring teachers.
- Be suitably qualified and experienced to teach Stage 3
- Be passionate about quality teaching and is up-to-date with current pedagogy;
- Be an innovative and engaging classroom practitioner;
- Be able to differentiate the curriculum to suit student needs;
- Have a commitment to ongoing professional learning
- K-6 Teaching Qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
|Award & Classification||Independent Schools NSW Teachers MEA (Hybrid) Award 2017|
|Hours of work||Full Time|
Please include the WWCC number, birth date and NESA Accreditation number in the resume.